Designed to save you time and maximise your creativity, the FLX lighting console is fully featured, portable and easy to use.
Whatever your background, FLX will feel instantly recognisable, due to the industry standard familiar syntax and intuitive fader-per-channel intensity control. FLX gives you unlimited access to 2048 channels (upgradable up to 8192), with no fixture patch limitations. Picking exactly the right colour is no longer a laborious task! Quickly and accurately create the colour you want using either the encoder wheels, or the built in touch screen colour picker and quickly record it straight onto any of the 240 instant-access colour palettes, to recall later.
From design to manufacture, FLX has been developed to work in a wide range of demanding situations, with specific considerations for live events & hire, touring productions, multi purpose venues, theatres and educational applications.
We give you more time to do what you do best – be creative. Tools such as Auto Palettes and RigSync do all the prep work, getting you ready to operate quicker than ever before. Programming time is reduced with a simple three step programming method for moving lights, colour changing and conventionals – what you want, how you want it, where you want it. And for all those really important features you need over and over again – you always have direct instant access via the Z button.
- Control up to 2048 fixtures (upgradable up to 8192)
- 24 multi-function faders
- User Definable Keys (UDKs)
- 241 playbacks (each with submaster & full cuestack functionality)
- 240 groups, 4 x 240 palettes (Colour, Beamshape, Position, Effect)
- DVI-D output for optional external touch screen
- Dedicated GO, Pause & Playback Fader for theatrical control
- Multi-touch interfaces for Colour & Moving Lights
- Hands-on intuitive control via 4 encoder wheels
- Free mobile apps for wireless control (iOS & Android)
- Art-Net 4, sACN and CITP
- 7” multi-touch screen
- Automatic Groups, Palettes, Effects and Macros
- Colour mixing, picking & image picker
- Filter libraries by LEE Filters, Rosco and Apollo
- Mood Boards by LEE Filters
- Additive, subtractive and HSV control
- Store single or multiple cues on each of the playbacks
- Fixture Library with over 10,000 personalities
- RDM compatibility
- Showfile compatibility with other ZerOS consoles
- Quiet, dust free, fanless operation
- Scratch-resistant rugged dual-skin construction
- Channels patchable across 64 Universes
- Two XLR Outputs (2 x 5 pin)
- 3 year warranty