Showtec DB-1-8 is 1 in 8 out DMX-512 Splitter and Booster. They are designed to distribute the incoming DMX signal, in daisy chain configurations, into multiple separate outputs with an additional “Trough” port. They can be mounted in any 19” rack or into the truss by the M10 nut on the rear end of the unit. It has clear LEDs to show the DMX signal status of each output and input.
There are four models available, DB-1-4 with or without RDM which has 4 outputs and 3 & 5 Pole XLR connectors, and the DB-1-8 with or without RDM which has 8 outputs with 3 pole XLR connectors.
- Universal DMX-512 optical splitter
- DMX splitter for 8 outputs
- Electrical isolation between in and output
- DMX Indication LEDs on in-& outputs
- Inputs: 3-Pin and 5-pin XLR sockets
- Extra Tru port for linking to other data streams
- Outputs: 3-Pin XLR sockets
- M10 nut at backside for truss clamps