The Lynx Pro Audio BS-10 is a compact, two-way passive cabinet. Consists of a 10” (2” voice coil) LF transducer and a 1” HF driver mounted on a 90º x 60º rotatable horn offering a wide range of applications from fixed installations, front fill and as a stage monitor.
The 10” driver offers high power handling and high sensitivity with low harmonic distortion and linear response. The cone is waterproof and has been treated on both sides. The 1” HF driver delivers high sensitivity, with a PETP diaphragm.
The cabinet can be complemented by the BS-112 or BS-118 subwoofers and offers tremendous sound and clarity over short/mid distances. Constructed from premium birch plywood and coated in high resistant polyurea paint. The enclosure also offers a screw free grille together with a number of dedicated accessories. Although the BS-10 can be used without a processor we recommend that the cabinet presets are applied for maximum optimization and performance.
- Continuous power (RMS): 300W
- Peak power: 1200W
- Maximum calculated SPL: 119dB
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 94dB
- Connections: 2 x Neutrik SpeakON NL4
- Mounting options: 5 x M8, 35mm single pole-mount, ergonomic handle on the back position
- Compact two-way cabinets
- Premium birch ply construction
- Heavy duty internal cabinet bracing
- Discrete rear panel with recessed, angled connectors
- Heavy duty, powder coated front grille with a special acoustic rear fabric to protect the transducers against dust and dirt
- Black poly urea finish
Perfectly suited for :
- Club & bar installations
- Sound reinforcement
- Houses of worship
- Multi media spaces
- Public address