Amperes PA2120 is a 120W 100V Line power amplifiers the smallest power available for PA2000 series. The PA2120 has been improved further with better performance, lower power consumption and now in 2HU height.
Amperes AS4000 / AX700 can be used alongside with PA series of amplifiers to form an automatic amplifier fault changeover setup or to be much simpler, Amperes AX3700 is recommended to serve the same purpose.
- 4 Ohm speaker connection available with 25V output
- Thermal protection by muting input signal (typically 85º at heat sink)
- Momentary short circuit protection
- Temperature dependent dual speed cooling fan
- Manual reset circuit breaker for AC mains and DC input
- Balanced input signal with gain control and selectable grounding option
- AC and DC operation for uninterrupted operation during power failure
- Power Requirement : 230 / 240 VAC (24V DC Backup)
- 24 DC Requirement : 8A
- Rated Power : 120W 100V Line