Intelligent, all-digital dimmer racks for 19″ rack mounting in two configurations; 12 x 3 kW or 6 x 5 kW. The dimmers are suitable for continuous duty (3 kW or 5 kW per channel) at 35° C up to 30 kW.
This Rack & Pack Mount Dimmer is designed for professional applications in stage, TV studio and architectural lighting, whenever high performance, quality, endurance and reliability are the prime considerations. Ideal for touring, decentralised dimming or extension of existing installations. They are available with lockable standard Harting or Socapex compatible sockets.
This dimmer feature professional grade filtering of 200 µs for efficient attenuation of lamp filament noise. The circuitry is protected against accidental 400 V wiring. Hard fired thyristors are used exclusively for control of tungsten halogen lamps, resistive and inductive loads as well as transformer-fed low voltage lamps, and fluorescent lighting with suitable ballast.
Low noise fans provide effective cooling and are fitted with automatic fan-stop. Over-temperature protection through gradual dimmer fade out.
This dimmer is designed for a power supply 230V/400V Star 3NPE (TN-S Net), 50/60Hz. Each dimmer circuit is protected individually by a 1 Pole + Neutral disconnect Magnetic Circuit Breaker (MCB). The dimmers are suitable for continuous duty (3 kW or 5 kW per channel) at 35° C up to 30 kW. The dimmers are controlled by a standard DMX512/1990 signal on front mounted XLR-5 male connector and a XLR-5 female connector for signal feed through.
Main Features :
- 5-key keypad, 12 character LED display and user friendly menu for easy access to all dimmer functions.
- Set-up functions can be limited to “DMX start address”.
- Local controls for creation and storage of 20 lighting cues.
- Individual selection of dimmer address (patch), law, smoothing and voltage reduction factor.
- Fade smoothing (4000-step resolution).
- 10 dimmer laws (one is user-programmable).
- Professional grade filtering (200 μs rise time).
- Local status reporting: 400 V – overtemperature – fan failure – processor check – presence of DMX signal – DMX and analogue control levels.
- Local test of a dimmer (steady, flash or chaser).
- Automatic self-test capability.
- Programmable response to a DMX failure.