ADB LEXPERT FRESNEL M is 150w White LED unit designed to replace 1kW Halogen Fresnel Light.
The compact, lightweight LEXPERT FRESNEL M, with excellent heat dissipation and noise level of less than 30 dB, provides a powerful, smooth white LED light. Thanks to its 200 mm (nearly 8”) high quality Fresnel lens and motor-driven linear zoom, the Lexpert Fresnel M provides a uniform beam, which can be adjusted from 8 to 80 degrees using local and DMX controls.
It is equipped with a very versatile dimming system: you can choose between 8 and 16-bit operation on four channels, with four preset dimmer curves. Alternatively it can be manually adjusted using an easily accessible knob on the back of the unit.
The fixture can be ordered in two different color temperatures – warm (3200K) or daylight (5600K) – and features a gel frame and optional rotating barndoors.
With a frequency selectable from 600 to 4800 Hz, and DMX512, RDM and ArtNet3 control to choose from, the Lexpert Fresnel M is ideal for lighting theatres, TV studios, multi-purpose rooms and other venues.
- Excellent smooth light output
- High-quality light beam
- Excellent thermal design
- Two color temperatures: warm white (3200K) or daylight (5600K)
- Extremely wide 8°-80° linear motorized zoom
- Linear dimming (8/16 bit)
- Selectable frequencies: 600, 1200, 1800, 2400, 3000, 3600, 4200, 4800 Hz
- Strobe effect and gradients effect
- Optional rotating barndoors and hanger
- 4 fan selection: boost, standard, silent, ultra-silent
- Low noise: under 30 dB @ 1m