ADB Eurorack 60 Dimswitch Dimmer Rack is a very compact, intelligent, all-digital dimmer rack for wall mounting, designed for professional applications in stage, TV studio and architectural lighting, whenever high performance, space and cost are the prime considerations. Any circuit can be either in graduated mode or in switched (true Solid State Relay) mode.
The ADB Eurorack 60 dimmer rack used mostly in the Stage Lighting and Studio Lighting applications. It can also provides an integrated solution for architectural lighting applications such as in the conference rooms, lobby area, exterior lighting, sound and light shows. The ADB Eurorack 60 dimmer rack can be used to control both the stage lighting and the houselights as well.
The dimmer rack standard configuration can be 24 x 3kW or 12 x 5kW or mix.
- 5-key keypad, 12-character LED display and user friendly scrolling menu for easy access to all dimmer functions.
- Menu with different levels of access for different levels of users, protected against tampering.
- 10 user-selectable dimmer laws: linear r.m.s voltage, linear r.m.s to 120 V, TV laws (BBC, TV1, TV2), DimSwitch, fluorescent, linear r.m.s voltage with preheating, square law.
- Voltage reduction factor for extended lamp life or variable load cable length compensation.
- Professional grade filtering (200 μs rise time).
- 4000-step fade resolution, for noticeably smoother fades.
- Global or individual programming of dimmer law, patching, voltage reduction factor and smoothing.
- Creation and storage of 20 lighting cues (19 + Priority) each with fade and wait times, for back-up cues, architectural lighting, or stand-alone operation.
- Memories set by recording DMX levels or via the menu.
- After loss of DMX data: maintain last levels, or wait and fade to a memory or wait and fade to black.
- All programmed data saved for unlimited time.
- New DimSwitch technology, allowing control of circuit function: either dimming or real Solid State Relay, with all the advantages of electronic switching.