ADB EURODIM Twin Tech brings the best of both worlds: Transistor Technology for state-of-the-art sine-wave dimming, freely mixed with cost-efficient Thyristor Technology and its proven track record.
EURODIM Twin Tech comes with the full remote control features of 21st century systems.
EURODIM Twin Tech is a high-density dimmer rack with all digital, plug-in dimmer modules for professional theatre and television installations. It allows a free mix of sine-wave and thyristor technologies, and dimmer ratings. The ultimate for accurate, stable and reliable performance, combined with comprehensive remote programming and diagnostics functions.
DimSwitch is a unique dual capability thyristor module can act either as a switch of normally non-dimmable loads (e.g. HMI Ballasts and other resistive, inductive and capacitive loads) or as a normal dimmer for tungsten lamps with no minimum load required.
- 4 x 3 kW thyristors; up to 128 x 3 kW per rack.
- 4 x 2.5 kW sine-wave; up to 128 x 2.5 kW per rack.
- 3 x 5 kW thyristors; up to 96 x 5 kW per rack.
- 3 x 5 kW sine-wave; up to 96 x 5 kW per rack.
- 10 kW on request.
- Automatic detection of type of dimmer module.
- Full diagnostics is standard in sine-wave modules and optional in thyristor modules.One standard cabinet. No specific configuration of module places required. The cabinet fits all applications. Even if the final dimmer circuit layout has not been yet defined when you have to start installation, you can already order your cabinets. The system is future proof. You can “add-on” more circuits later. Just order additional dimmer modules, put them in the cabinet, and plug and play!State-of-the-Art Diagnostic and Reporting FunctionsDimmer reporting, diagnostics and management are available either on the local user interface of the dimmer cabinet, via our optional ADB dimmer management software: RDM Dimmer Manager or through RDM over ArtNet.RDM Dimmer Manager and HATHOR lighting software allow for comfortable and easy system wide configuration and diagnostic status reporting with a networked PC running on a Windows Operating System or within LIBERTY and FREEDOM, (OS and suitable PC are not supplied by ADB).Cabinet status with:
- Up to 300 LED indicators for status information of power supply and data.
- Clear text messages on human interface indicating e.g. missing supply phase, loss of control signals, CPU failure, fan failure, ambient over temperature.
Sequential diagnostics (optional hardware to be separately ordered)
The sequential diagnostics is a pre-show test routine for circuit statuts reporting and is available with all standard modules.
- Value of dimmer load (kW).
- Deviation from a reference load.
- No load and overload warning.
- Short circuit.
Full diagnostic modules (optional, exclusively with suitable full diagnostic modules)
- Dimmer protection tripped warning.
- Overload and no-load warning.
- Thyristor defect warning.